Monday, October 11, 2021

In Vested

Winter is already here in some parts of the world. Most of us are having at least cooler days. When it gets chilly I turn to layers to keep warm. I see that this year the knitted/crocheted vest is having its spotlight. I am not sure what I think yet.  I used to wear them when I was much thinner.

Knitted vest from Anthropologie


Wear with a long sleeved shirt? Tucked in? Oversized shirt or regular size? My brain is spinning.

Anthro is calling this a bralette. What?



The oversized shirt is a good look though. 

I did order this one from Cider. If I am lucky it will get to me before Winter is over.



What do you think about knitted vests? Do you wear them? Love them, hate them?

Peldyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails