Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Finds March 5th

Here is a little goodness from ModCloth for you today.



My lovely daughter sent me paypal money and I did get to buy the dress from this composition. Yay for birthday money! I have a pair of black sandals and I will be making little red ribbon rosettes to put on them like the ones on the shoes shown. An easy way to get a high dollar look from shoes you already own! Alas, I do not have a cute red straw hat, but my friend Val sent me a F21 gift certificate and I got the cream straw hat with the black ribbon from last week and I am sure that will look fabulous! I sure am lucky to have such wonderful friends and family to think of me on my birthday. I even got a free grey skirt from Solanah at Vixen Vintage, though I do not know if she knew it was my birthday :) If it wasn't for the fact that I just found out my local CostPlus World Market is closing then this would have been the most perfect week.
I hope that you all have a great weekend!

Pel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails