Monday, March 22, 2010

Running Away to San Diego

The stress in Boron was getting to us so we took our friends up on their offer of a spare room to stay in and slipped away to San Diego for the weekend. It was so lovely to see Alma and Robbie and to breathe the ocean air!



Alma and me along the trail in Balboa Park. I have on my new Ann Taylor lace shirt that I got at Goodwill for $2.99 *caching!*


This lovely lady and her pup were walking across the bridge to the museum and her puppy just pooped out and refused to walk anymore so she had to carry him. Sooo cute!



I just love the architecture!


These guys were amazing! Steam Powered Giraffe is the name of their group and they had us laughing so hard during their routine. Then when they sang their harmony was spot on. Wow!


Alma and Robbie with me listening to the music at the park.


Tom, Alma and Robbie watching the Lawn Bowling.


So we go home today and I am sad to leave my friends, but I look forward to seeing them again soon, I hope!

Pel

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo of the lady and her pug!! so cute!! :)
    thanks for entering my giveaway, its still open for another few weeks.
    vicki xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun!! thanks for visiting! have a nice week :) susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails