Thursday, May 1, 2014

Feeling Zen

image
I am on a month long Challenge to get back in shape. Part of this Challenge is to post pictures of me doing things that stretch my boundaries. I have not done yoga in a long, long time. In fact my orthopedic doctor expressly forbade it. Yeah, I am such a rebel! It feels good to go outside my limits. I am glad I am doing something for myself. We get so caught up in doing for others that we forget to take care of ourselves. Take care of yourself today!


Speaking of today, it is Thursday!!! Those of you who are into Miche know that means Throwback Thursday! Today is Constance for the demi. The demi is the medium bag that is kind of hobo shaped. You can get Constance for $12.50 for today only!

Now I am off to do some more stretching and celebrate May Day. Peace Out! Peldyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails