Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Finds June 25th

Dress it Up!
  • Dress- Modcloth $44.99
  • Shoes- Aldo $54.99
  • Necklace- From my Nana
  • Earrings- Aldo $12.00

I received my new dresses in the mail today just in time for my post! Yay! The first dress needs a bit of alteration so I will have to wait to take it in before I show you it, but as you can see the Soda Fountain Dress in Cola from Modcloth fits to a T. I also bought the Aldo shoes I wanted today so I am a happy camper :)



Spectator T-Straps
Aldo Hiedeman Shoes


Other purchases were a hat and earrings today.


New Fedora
Here's Looking At You
You may remember this hat from my article: Hats Hats Hats!
I just had to get it when I was at Target and I saw it was the last one there. Only $16.99



Flowers and Rhinestones
These earrings were too cute to resist and I knew they would go with my Nana's vintage necklace which I didn't really have any earrings to go with.

I had a great day today shopping with my daughter and grand daughters. I can't wait until next payday to do it again!

Pel

2 comments:

  1. I just found you through the "legwear" blog!
    I too am 46, and LOVE trends and fashion!!!
    Stop by and see me! I will be following you as well!!!!
    We "saged" chicks rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (I am still miffed by the post!Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Reva. I will check out your blog. I swear, just because we have a few years behind us does not mean we are ready for nursing homes, rocking chairs and orthopedic shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails