Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Chloe+Isabel Unboxing!

My daughter had a Chloe+Isabel jewelry party so of course I had to order. I was so excited to get my order in only two days!


Everything was packaged so beautifully.


 I will certainly reuse the little canvass bags for gift giving.


The adorable felt birds I am going to bling out a bit and give to my eldest daughter to use on her tree next year.


I ordered three rings, a necklace that can be worn as a set or separately, and got a free pair of earrings.




The only caveat is that the rings were not true to size. I ordered all size 7 and I got one size 7 one size 6.5 and one size 6.75. I am still deciding if I want to exchange them. I did want to wear them my pointer finger not my ring finger. Other than that everything is so pretty. I will be wearing them tons.

Peldyn.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails