Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday's Finds Jan. 8th 2010

This week I am focusing on finds that I plan on recreating myself. These are totally cute clothes that have either sold out or are too, too expensive for my meager budget to afford. Anyways, what good is it being a seamstress if I can't make it myself?


Favourite Things Montage



I have been loving the look of shirtdresses lately. I guess I am looking forward to Spring! They look so charming and fresh. I did buy a couple lovely things right after Yule with my gift cards and off ebay but with this cold and the wedding sewing I didn't have time to photograph them. You will see them styled next week. Now to look through my fabric stash for just the right bits to make these lovely items!

Pel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails