Sunday, November 29, 2009

Friday Finds Nov. 27th

This month has just whisked by so fast! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We ate until we couldn't move and then went to sleep early so we could shop Black Friday. My poor head cold made this a rough shopping day for me, but I did it anyways. How else would Yule shopping get done?

Here are the lovely things I got online and at the stores this week. Forever21 did not fail me with many things at great prices. You will see more from them next week *grin*

Wine Top
Wine tie neck top $3.99 Forever21. A sweet retro style.



Navy Top
Navy cableknit turtleneck $3.99 Forever21. A fashion basic that I needed to fill a hole in my closet.


Bubble Dress
Bubble dress $5.99 Forever21. Yes, I am wearing a bubble hem dress. I am surprised too!



Grey Sweater
Grey sweater Take Three LLC on ebay $19.99. I wore this sweater for Thanksgiving.



New Cardi
Tan sweater Take Three LLC on ebay $24.99. Super cuddly and warm.



Out For Blood
Red belt $6.50 Forever21. It goes with so many things!



Madden Shoes
Madden Girl shoes from Ross $11.99. These are so sexy.



Dress into Skirt
Black belt $6.50 Forever21. Another great belt I will get lots of use out of.


I also bought those black leggings from Forever21 for $4.50 that I showed you in the article "Holes in My Wardrobe" I just didn't get a chance to take pics of them. I plan on wearing them with tunic sweaters and some of my dresses. Tomorrow I hope to get some sewing done and maybe a bit of dyeing. Hope you have a productive day as well!

Pel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails