Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bridesmaids Skirts

Sewing my poor little fingers to the bone, I have skirts to show for it. They look so pretty!


20091209_2
Keirnath helped to cut them out. The fabric is a beautiful silk shantung.


20091209_3
Here is the vintage pattern I based the skirt off of.


20091209_4
You can see how close it is to the picture of the skirt the bride wants. I just have to adjust the pleats!



20091209_16
Keirnath shows how cute the skirt is on. Ignore the fact it needs to be pressed and hemmed!


So now I have to finish all the bodices and fit them to the girls and hem the skirts to the proper length. I will be going out to Brawley to do that next week. I will bring my laptop with me so I can upload pictures! I imagine it will be hectic, but I love being able to see Keirnath so much. I do miss her so!

Pel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails