Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Finds May 21st

So this week I finally jumped on the romper bandwagon. Since I had worn the trend in the 80's I had to be careful not to look like a flashback 80's has been looking for her youth. I decided on a retro 40's playsuit look and Forever 21 had just the right romper to suit my budget and style! I placed my order and was so excited when the mail man delivered the box and I got to put together an outfit.
Romper 1

Romper 2
  • Black Gingham Seersucker Romper- Forever 21 $22.90
  • White Blouse- Target remix
  • Grey Cardi- Forever 21 $22.90
  • Red Belt- Anchor Blue remix
  • Red Espadrille Wedges- urbanog.com remix

I was seduced by the grey cardi that F21 had as well. I thought it was a great companion to the romper. I added a blouse from my wardrobe to heighten the retro look. All day I felt like I was a starlet taking a break from her next movie! I am sure that Ginger Rogers or Betty Grable would have worn such an outfit. "All right Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up,"

Pel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails