Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Finds Oct 2

As promised I have the rest of the goodies I purchased at Goodwill here to show you. I also went grocery shopping at SuperTarget and some how made my way over to the clearance section (oopsie!) and found a couple items I couldn't live with out. Tom did a lot of eyeball rolling that trip. LOL! I found another great vintage shop on Etsy as well and bought a dress that just needed to be in my closet. All my new purchases fit perfectly into my Fall wardrobe! I am really pleased. So without further ado:

Friday Frinds Oct 2 026
Pale yellow silk blouse with Express label from Goodwill for only $3.99. A great color for Fall it will go with browns and greens and greys beautifully. I love the pintucking detail on the bodice potion, it looks so dainty.

Friday Frinds Oct 2 009
This Liz Claiborne cable knit cardigan was also from Goodwill. It was too big but at only $4.99 I bought it and altered it down as soon as I got it home. So cozy and a great layering piece. The headband is from the SuperTarget and was on clearance for $3.98. I just couldn't resist it!

Shades of Blue
While I rarely buy blue this striped shirtdress caught my eye on the clearance rack at the SuperTarget and when I saw the price of $7.98 I bought it! By wearing it layered it is practical for Fall.

1940's Style Apron Dress
Last but not least is this amazing 1940's Apron dress from heybird on Etsy. It was only $22.00! It fit like a dream and the color brought out the little bit of green in my eyes! I will add tights and a cardigan as the weather gets cooler.

Poor Tom! He is saying enough is enough so I may have to post a wish list next week. We shall see :)
Until later,

Pel

2 comments:

  1. peldyn, i love the yellow blouse! you look so cute in your tights. i really need to get some tights & skirts.......thanks for sharing your super style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have been collecting tights for years and truthfully some of them are from the early 90's! When they go out of style I just pack them away in a clear plastic bin under my bed. I am weird that way, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails