Saturday, October 24, 2009

Jacket Required

I really love jackets. I have a small collection of them. My daughter Tarah does too. Unfortunately she has had to put a few of hers on ebay since they do not fit her any more. If they fit me you can be sure they would be tucked safe away in my closet!


Faux leather jacket. Size Medium


Black and white tweed jacket. Size 6


Brown tweed herringbone with flower applique. Size 10


Black damask jacket.Size 10


Grey/dark taupe with metallic stripe jacket size 8.


Women's chocolate brown safari jacket size small.

She has other lovely clothes that she will be putting up on auction in the coming weeks so you may want to bookmark her :)

Pel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails